Sunday, January 27, 2008

About Myself

My name is Alvinn M Philips.I am studying in Geylang Methodist School(Primary).Iam 10 years old. I am Primary 5 this year.Iam born in 17 October 1997.My family consists of my father, my mother, my brother and my sister.My brother's name is Aric George Philips.He is 8 years old. He is Primary 3 this year.He was born in 11 september 1999.My sister's name is Alisa Mary Philips.She is 7 years old.She is Primary 2 this year.She is born in 28 December 2000.My favourite subject is history eventhough I have not learnt it yet.My hobby is reading books which are about famous people and mysteries, esspecially Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys.Bye Bye!

3 comments:

Muhammad Faizur said...

I thought nancy Drew was for girls.But still your post is nice.Write more posts like me so that more people will come to your blog.

Md. Wahyada Edrieq said...

Alvinn Visit my blog: it is planetlinkers.blogspot.com



Wahyada

WenQian said...

Nice blog Alvinn! But you should change your age in your profile.